- Switching power technology digital class-D amplifier
- Digital Class-D amplifier of minimum power consumption
- Less rack space and less heat generation
- Single channel digital class-D power amplifier into 19” rack mount unit
- Rated power output at 120W
- Speaker outputs 4-16Ω/100V
- Balanced XLR input by phoenix connector
- Each input with separate gain control.
- Each channel with high-cut filter.
- Built-in auto standby feature to save power consumption
- Separate indicators for protection, clip, input and output
- Complete short circuit, overload, high temp, clip and DC protection
- Wide AC input switchable between 115V and 230V
- 24V DC input as option at order request.
|Digital Class-D Amplifier|
|Rated Power Output|
|4-16Ω & 100V|
|L/H Cut OFF 20Hz-20KHz (+1/-2dB)|
|L/H Cut ON 70Hz-10KHz (+1/-3dB)|
|0.775V, 0dBu, balanced phoenix connector|
|<0.1% (1KHz/-3dBv, 100W)|
|>60dB, 1KHz, Max output|
|AC input switchable between 115V & 230V, 50-60Hz|
|24V DC input as option at order request.|