- DA-500RM is a remote paging microphone work with DA-*MT series amplifier, which is of 6 zone paging features, its
- communication distance up to 300 meters through straight CAT6 cable, each amplifier capacity of connection up to 6
- units of remote paging microphone, these microphone are connected hand-by hand. These 6 remote paging
- microphones could be pre-set different priorities by its dipswitch. The remote paging microphone is direct power
- supplied by the amplifier.
- 6 zone remote microphone for paging system.
- Economy paging station with 6 zone mixer amplifier.
- Each amplifier capacity of 6 unit remote microphones.
- Multiple remote microphones cascaded together for use.
- With 6 zones and one all zones selection buttons.
- With 6 zone selection indicators.
- With power, send and busy indicators.
- With call button to enable the announcement after zone selection.
- With chime for reminding before announcement.
- Remote microphone is directly powered by the amplifier.
- With two RJ45 ports for amplifier and for next remote microphone.
- With microphone volume control and aux input.
- With microphone priority dipswitch to set up master and slave units.
- Straight CAT6 cable for communication up to 300 meters.
|Description||6 Zone Remote Microphone|
|Zone Capacity||6 Zones|
|System Capacity||6 Remote microphones|
|Aux Inputs||350mV, 10kΩ|
|Mic Input||5mV, 600Ω|
|THD||＜1% at RMS,1KHz|
|Operating Temp||-20℃ to +70℃|
|Power Supply||Direct from the amplifier, DC24V, ±20%|
|Humidity||<95% no condensation|