ลำโพง CMX IP-650A
Why to Choose the IP Powered Speaker?
- Audio distribution anywhere, where there is an IP network
- Usage of existing LAN/WAN network
- Easy connection of large and very distant destinations
- Possibility to create separate zones with different programs
- Central management of all loudspeakers
- Cheaper and faster installation
- White or black two color option
Description ลำโพง CMX IP-650A
- IP-650A IP powered speaker is a all in one network audio system solution,
- which is the most convenient audio over internet solution of which no signal cable and no speaker cable wiring is needed.
- The simplest connection is plug in the RJ45 communication port,
- input source, paralleled connect with another passive speaker, power on,
- then it can communicate with the server and enable all functions of a network audio system.
- IP-650A IP speaker includes an IP network active speaker and a passive low impedance speaker.
- The IP network active speaker is built-in decoder, a active speaker with stereo 20W+20W
- digital class-D amplifier and a 20W passive speaker,
- the speaker output 20W+20W.
- The connectors of this active speaker include one communication control port by RJ45,
- two reversed communication port by RJ45,
- one RCA input, one serial communication port for write in or change IP use,
- one 20w power output to amplify another passive speaker,
- with balance and volume attenuation, AC power switch, one status and one power indicators.
- The IP network active speaker package is of wall mount design,
- so it cloud be installed in anywhere of the non-dedicated network.
- It is high economy solution to use one this package for each classroom,
- hospital, prison and office such multiple room applications.
- The biggest advantages of the network audio system are: Super distance audio transmission,
- simultaneous maximum program task and non-dedicated network wiring.
Features ลำโพง CMX IP-650A
- IP powered speaker with IP addressable network module.
- IP network audio active speaker package.
- One IP network audio active speaker and one passive speaker.
- The network audio active speaker is built-in network decoder,
- an active speaker built-in a stereo 20W+20W digital class-D amplifier and a 20W passive speaker.
- Economy solution for multiple room applications.
- Each room only installed one pair of loudspeakers.
- Anywhere of the LAN system of non-dedicated network system.
- No need aux cable and speaker cable wiring.
- Control data and aux data transmission both by CAT 5 cable.
- One aux input and one RJ45 control LAN input.
- One low impedance power output for another 8 Ohm 20W passive speaker.
- One serial communication port is only used to write in or change IP address.
- One status and one power indicators.
- Balance output and master volume attenuation.
- IP-650AW is of white color as option
|Description||IP Powered Speaker|
|Network Input||Standard RJ45 port|
|Communication Protocol||TCP/IP, UDP & IGMP|
|Audio Mode||16 digit stereo CD level|
|Frequency Response||20Hz~16KHz (+1dB, -3dB)|
|Power Output||8Ω, 20W + 20W class-D amplifier|
|Aux Input||One input, 400mV,RCA type|
|Connector||Serial port for write in or change IP, one RJ45 port for LAN, one reserved RJ45 port|
|Volume Control||Balance and volume attenuation|
|Indicator||Status and power indicators|
|Working Temp||5℃ ~40℃|
|Power Consumption&, lt;, /SPAN>||≤70W|
|Power Supply||~110V/60Hz or ~230V/50Hz|