Kystar U3/KS920Plus|KS910Plus LED Video Processor
The multi-image splicing processor is a high-end video processing equipment
developed and manufactured by our company for LED large screen display,
performance and leasing, conference room, studio and so on.
The product adopts CPT+ FST splicing technology targeted for small pixel LED
display to guarantee uniformity and synchronization of splicing. The Super Resolution
Zoom-in Technology can help eliminate jaggies and reduce the fuzzy sense and
out-of-focus phenomenon due to image magnification.
● U3 Support user-defined 2.6 mega-pixel output, U3Pro Support user-defined 5.2 mega-pixel output
● U3 Max. load of 2560×1536@60Hz in mosaic mode, U3Pro Output pixels up to 15360 horizontally or 6144 vertically
● Free 3-image layout, enabling easy central control of the main and side stage screens.
● Support signal echoing and view real-time input and output signals by software
● Support multi-image preview and output monitoring.
● Support 4K UHD signal processing
● Overlay of multi-group editable and global image-texts and captions.
● Seamless switching of signal and mode, with over 10 transition special effects.
● Support luma key, image transparency adjustment and edge feathering
● Support warm backup of multi-level input signals and multi-machine synchronous cascade outputs
KS920Plus/KS910Plus LED Video Processor the difference：
KS920P:4 wiring splicing & Single machine 5.2 million pixel custom output
KS910P: Single machine 2.6 million pixel custom output
- U3 Support user-defined 2.6 mega-pixel output
U3 Max. load of 2560×1536@60Hz in mosaic mode
Free 3-image layout, enabling easy central control of the main and side stage screens
Support signal echoing and view real-time input and output signals by software
Support multi-image preview and output monitoring
Support 4K UHD signal processing
Overlay of multi-group editable and global image-texts and captions
Seamless switching of signal and mode, with over 10 transition special effects
Support luma key, image transparency adjustment and edge feathering
Support warm backup of multi-level input signals and multi-machine
Free Display of Multiple Output Modes
- U3 enjoys two splicing outputs and 1 pre-monitoring output. With 2.6 mega-pixel user-defined output for a single port in the copy mode, it allows the user to change the aspect ratio and refresh rate of the resolution freely.
Meanwhile, the U3 splicing mode can be loaded up to 2560×1536@60H, allowing free splicing of 2×1 and 1×2 by the user based on the site condition.
Multi-format Signals Processing and 4k Processing
- Multi-format Signals Processing
U3 is compatible with a variety of input signals : DVI×1, HDMI×1, VGA×2, CVBS×2, SDI×1 and expansion slot×1.
U3 enables the simultaneous display of three windows on a single screen.The size location and hierarchical relationship of each window can be adjusted independently.
- 4k Processing Accommodating
4k signal input terminals including HDMI 1.4 and Dual Link DVI,U3 enables an input resolution up to 4096×2160, conveniently realizing UHD display of large LED screens!
Free Display of Three Windows
- Images And Texts Overlay
U3 is able to generate independent images and texts overlay layer. The user is allowed to overlay pictures or characters on the signal image conveniently with the KYSTAR control software . The overlaid contents can be stored in the equipment.
- Multi-screen Combination and Special-shaped Splicing
U3 can not only display 3 windows on a screen, but control 3 LED screens simultaneously as well, each of which can display independently or be combined into a complete image. Besides, pixel pitch of such screens can be different.
Seamless Transition With Effects
- Whether in case of a signal or a preset, U3 is capable of seamless transition, without any blackout, glimmer or delay in the process; Besides, U3 owns over ten transition effects for choice by the user, adaptable for different applications.
Ethernet monitoring & control in real time
- Ethernet control
U3 can be compatible with KYSTAR management software via Ethernet or serial communication. Users can configure parameters on U3 through management software, adjust window layout, complete special effects switching, set up scheduled tasks etc.
- Ethernet monitoring and preview
Via Ethernet, users can not only configure the parameters of U3, but achieve monitoring and preview through the KYSTAR management software in real time.
Local Monitoring And Preview
There’re three modes when using the local monitor & preview output of U3:
1. Monitor the outputs, showing the same image with the Display.
2. Preview the inputs, showing 6 inputs images in the same time.
3. Monitor and preview in the same time.
Hot Backup of Inp ut Signals
- Users can specify the backup signal for signal source . If current signal goes wrong, the system will automatically detect and call the backup signal immediately. And if the signal returns to normal, the system will transfer back to the original signal intelligently. Building parallel system with this function, the reliability of scene can be guaranteed efficiently.
- Transparency adjusting and edge feathering
In order to integrate the different layers of image well, U3 can change the transparency of each windows or achieve edge feathering effect.
- Independent brightness control
U3 can adjust the brightness of each inputs independently so that the user can improve the quality of the specific image without influence to the others.