VDO processor Kystar U2
SPEC VDO Processor KYSTAR U2
- The multi-image splicing processor is a high-end video processing equipment
- developed and manufactured by our company for LED large screen display,
- performance and leasing, conference room, studio and so on.
- The product adopts CPT+ FST splicing technology targeted for small pixel LED
- display to guarantee uniformity and synchronization of splicing. The Super Resolution
- Zoom-in Technology can help eliminate jaggies and reduce the fuzzy sense and
- out-of-focus phenomenon due to image magnification.
● Splicing outputs with resolution up to 2560×1536@60Hz.
● Support user-define output resolutions 2.6million.
● Multi-machine Synchronous Cascade.
● Support synchronous transition of audio and video.
● Fade-in and fade-out transition between any signals.
● Two-channel output, able to complete PIP and POP display.
● Support 1080P full-screen monitoring output.
● 2pcs LED sending cards built-in ability.
● Gathering usage records and Engineering lock.
● Navigational settings, easy to be used without training.
Three Output Modes
- Splicing Modes KYSTAR U2
The two outputs of U2 output different parts respectively to form
- a complete picture and realize seamless splicing on the LED diplay,
- able to support the maximum 2560×1536 resolution.
- Copy Mode
The two output ports of U2 output uniform picture. It is easy to drive two identical screens.
- When driving a single screen, it can also be relatively easy to connect the sending cards.
In this mode, it Support user-define output resolutions 2.6million.
- Monitoring Mode
The two output ports of U2 output uniform signal. One acts as a programming output to drive the LED display while the other one keeps the original image to drive the local monitor, at the same time.
- Gathering usage records
Using this function , You can know the use condition of machine any time.
- Engineering lock
U2 Support engineering lock function, and could set working hours.
- After the scheduled time is reached, it is required to enter the unlock code to use.
In use time, if failed to unlock timely, the device will be locked,
- and no other operations could be conducted except entering unlock code.
- The device has no output during locking process.
Professional Configurations KYSTAR U2
- Professional AV Ports
Standard U2 has 6-channel video input:HDMI×1，DVI×1， VGA×2，CVBS×2；DVI loop×1。
In particular, KS800 is equipped with 4-channel stereo input
- and 1-channel audio (The video signals can be specified for synchronous switching).
PBP and Transition Effects KYSTAR U2
- PBP Display
U2 can support PBP to achieve PIP and POP display or
- can be used to control two screens different in size.
- Fade-in and fade-out transition
All input signals of U2 can support fade-in and fade-out transition.
High-Performance Iamge Processing
- Super Resolution and LED Intelligent Balancing
U2 can support Super Resolution zoom technology, able to zoom in/out images by any size and simultaneously enhance the image details. In addition,
- the LED intelligent balancing technology can bring better color performance for the LED display system.