NovaStar T3 wireless led sending card
Taurus series products are the second generation of multimedia players dedicated to small and media size LED full color display developed by NovaStar T3
T3 of the Taurus series products (herein after referred to as “T3”) feature following advantages, better satisfying users’ requirements:
- Synchronization display
- Powerful processing capability
- Omnidirectional control plan
- Dual-Wi-Fi mode
- Redundant backup
- In addition to program publishing and screen control via PC, mobile phones and LAN, the omnidirectional control plan also supports remote centralized publishing and monitoring.
Taurus series products can be widely used in LED commercial display field, such as bar screen, chain store screen, advertising machine, mirror screen, retail store screen, door head screen, on board screen and the screen requiring no PC.
Synchronous Display NovaStar T3
The T3 support switching on/off function of synchronous display.
When synchronous display is enabled, the same content can be played on different displays synchronously if the time of different T3 units are synchronous with one another and the same program is being played.
Powerful Processing Capability
The T3 feature powerful hardware processing capability:
- Support for 1080P video hardware decoding
- Eight-core processor
- 2 GB operating memory and 8 GB internal storage space
Omnidirectional Control Plan
|Control Plan||Connecting Mode||Client Terminal||Related Software|
|Program publishing and screen control through PC||Connection via network line
Connection via Wi-Fi
|PC||ViPlex Express NovaLCT-Taurus|
|Program publishing and screen control through LAN||Connection via LAN||PC||ViPlex Express NovaLCT-Taurus|
|Program publishing and screen control through mobile phone||Connection via Wi-Fi||Mobile phone and Pad||ViPlex Handy|
|Cluster remote program publishing and screen control||Wi-Fi AP+Sta/wired/4G||Mobile phone, Pad and PC||VNNOX
ViPlex Handy ViPlex Express
|Cluster remote monitoring||Wi-Fi AP+Sta/wired/4G||Mobile phone, Pad and PC||NovaiCare ViPlex Handy ViPlex Express|
Cluster control plan is a new internet control plan featuring following advantages:
- More efficient: Use the cloud service mode to process services through a uniform platform. For example, VNNOX is used to edit and publish programs, and NovaiCare is used to centrally monitor display status.
- More reliable: Ensure the reliability based on active and standby disaster recovery mechanism and data backup mechanism of the server.
- More safe: Ensure the system safety through channel encryption, data fingerprint and permission management.
- Easier to use: VNNOX and NovaiCare can be accessed through Web. As long as there is internet, operation can be performed anytime and anywhere.
- More effective: This mode is more suitable for the commercial mode of advertising industry and digital signage industry, and makes information spreading more effective.
Dual-Wi-Fi Mode NovaStar T3
The T3 have permanent Wi-Fi AP and support the Wi-Fi Sta mode, carrying advantages as shown below:
- Completely cover Wi-Fi connection scene. The T3 can be connected to through self-carried Wi-Fi AP or the external router.
- Completely cover client terminals. Mobile phone, Pad and PC can be used to log in T3 through wireless network.
- Require no wiring. Display management can be managed at any time, having improvements in efficiency.T3’s Wi-Fi AP signal strength is related to the transmit distance and environment. Users can change the Wi-Fi antenna as required.
Wi-Fi AP Mode NovaStar T3
Users connect the Wi-Fi AP of a T3 to directly access the T3. The SSID is “AP + the last 8 digits of the SN”, for example, “AP10000033”, and the default password is “12345678”.
Wi-Fi Sta Mode
Configure an external router for a T3 and users can access the T3 by connecting the external router. If an external router is configured for multiple T3 units, a LAN can be created. Users can access any of the T3 via the LAN.
Wi-Fi AP+Sta Mode
In Wi-Fi AP+ Sta connection mode, users can either directly access the T3 or access internet through bridging connection. Upon the cluster solution, VNNOX and NovaiCare can realize remote program publishing and remote monitoring respectively through the Internet.
T3 support network redundant backup and Ethernet port redundant backup.
- Network redundant backup: The T3 automatically selects internet connection mode among wired network, Wi-Fi Sta or 4G network according to the priority.
- Ethernet port redundant backup: The T3 enhances connection reliability through active and standby redundant mechanism for the Ethernet port used to connect with the receiving card.
|No.||Indicator Color||Indicator Status||Description|
|(1)||Green||Both the green and yellow indicators are turned on
|The product is connected to the Gigabit Ethernet cable and the connection status is normal.|
|(2)||Yellow||Always on||The product is connected to the 100M Ethernet cable and the connection status is normal.|
|(3)||Red||Always on||Power input is normal.|
|(4)||Green||Flashes once every 2 seconds||The system is operating normally.|
|Flashes once every
|System is sending data. NovaStar T3|
|Always on/off||The system is operating abnormally.|
|(5)||Green||Always on||The product is connected to the Internet and the connection status is normal.|
|Flashes once every 2 seconds||The product is connected to VNNOX and the connection status is normal.|
|(6)||Green||Same as the signal light status of the sending card||FPGA is operating normally.|
- Android operating system software
- Android terminal application software
- FPGA program
Related Configuration Software for NovaStar T3
|ViPlex Handy||Mobile phone client software of the NovaStar T3 includes Android and iOS which are mainly used for screen management, editing, and program publishing.|
|ViPlex Express||PC client software of the NovaStar T3 only includes Windows which is mainly used for screen management, editing, and program publishing.|
|NovaLCT-Taurus||Display screen configuration software works in Windows only, and is used to adjust screens to the best display status.NovaStar T3|
Specification of NovaStar T3
|Physical specifications||Dimension (H×W×D)||123.0mm×135.0mm×19.3mm|
|Input power supply||DC|
|Maximum power consumption||15W|
|Internal storage space||8GB|
|Packing information||Dimension (H×W×D)||200mm×120mm×40mm|
|List||One bare card of T3 LED multimedia player
One patch Wi-Fi antenna
One column Wi-Fi omnidirectional antenna
One IPex convert SMA 18cm extension line
|Characteristics||Support 650,000 pixel loading capacity, with maximum width of 4096 pixels and maximum height of 1080 pixel.
Support 1-primary 1-standby Ethernet port redundant mechanism.
Support dual-Wi-Fi, and features Wi-Fi AP and Wi-Fi Sta functions.
Support Gigabit wired network.
Support stereo audio output.
1-Way USB Host interface supports USB drive importing display.
Onboard brightness sensor interface supports automatic and timing smart brightness adjustment. NovaStar T3