Wireless Microphone Set (Lavalier) TOA WS-5325U
ภายในชุดประกอบด้วย Wireless Microphone Set (Lavalier) TOA WS-5325U
- Combination includes:
- The WS-5325U wireless microphone system set includes a wireless transmitter WM-5325,
- a lavalier microphone YP-M5300, and a diversity wireless tuner WT-5810.
- The WM-5325 wireless transmitter has been manufactured for use with a UHF system.
- With the PLL-synthesizer system, 64 different operating frequencies are made available.
- A high output power ensures stable radio signal transmission.
- The YP-M5300 employs an electret condenser microphone element and has been designed for use in speech reinforcement applications.
- The WT-5810 is a PLL-synthesizer controlled double superhetrodyne diversity tuner designed to be used with a UHF wireless system. It employs a compander noise reduction circuit to minimize the influence of ambient RF noise.
- TOA WS-5325U
Spec Of Wireless Microphone Set (Lavalier) TOA WS-5325U
|Product Composition||Wireless transmitter WM-5325 …1, Lavalier microphone YP-M5300 …1, Diversity wireless tuner WT-5810 …1|
|Frequency Range||576 – 865 MHz (*1), UHF TOA WS-5325U|
|Tone Frequency||32.768 kHz|
|Operating Temperature||-10 ℃ to +50 ℃ (14 ゜F to 122 ゜F)|
|Accessory||AC adapter (*2) …1, Screw driver …1, Strage case …1, Neck strap …1|
|Channel Selectable||64 channels (the number of channels may differ from country to country)|
|RF Carrier Power||Less than 50 mW (Factory preset 10 mW ERP)|
|Maximum Input Level||-14 dB to -29 dB (*3) (Audio level control: Min. to Max.)|
|Battery||WB-2000 (WB-2000-2 contains 2 pieces) rechargeable battery (option) or
AA alkaline dry cell battery
|Battery Life||Approx. 13 h (when the WB-2000 rechargeable battery is used)
Approx. 10 h (when the alkaline battery is used)
|Dimensions||62 (W) × 102.5 (H) × 23 (D) mm (2.44 × 4.04″ × 0.91″)|
|Weight||90 g (0.2 lb) (with battery)|
|Microphone Element||Electret condenser type: Unidirectional|
|Sensitivity||-63 dB ±3 dB (0 dB = 1 V/0.1 Pa, 1 kHz)|
|Cord Length||1.3 m (4.27 ft)|
|Weight||20 g (0.71 oz) (cable included)|
- Diversity Wireless Tuner
|Power Source||AC mains (supplied AC adapter must be used)|
|Power Consumption||130 mA (12 V DC)|
|Channel Selectable||16 channels|
|Receiving System||Double super-heterodyne|
|Diversity System||Space diversity|
|Mixing Output||MIC: -60 dB (*3), 600 Ω, balanced, XLR-3-32 type connector
LINE: -20 dB (*3), 600 Ω, unbalanced, phone jack
|Mixing Input||-20 dB (*3), 10 kΩ, unbalanced, phone jack|
|Receiving Sensitivity||90 dB or more, Signal to Noise ratio (20 dBμV input, 40 kHz deviation)|
|Squelch Sensitivity||16 – 40 dBμV variable|
|Squelch System||Using together of noise SQ, carrier SQ and tone SQ|
|Indicator||ANT A/B, Audio (peak), Battery alarm, Channel number|
|Channel Check||Usable frequencies scanning|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||104 dB or more (A-weight, unbalanced output)|
|Harmonic Distortion||1 % or less (typical)|
|Frequency Response||100 Hz – 15 kHz, ±3 dB|
|Dimensions||206 (W) × 40.6 (H) × 152.7 (D) mm (8.11 × 1.6″ × 6.01″) (excluding antenna)|
|Weight||590 g (1.3 lb)|