VDO Processor Kystar U3Pro
SPEC VDO Processor KYSTAR U3Pro
The multi-image splicing processor is a high-end video processing equipment
developed and manufactured by our company for LED large screen display,
performance and leasing, conference room, studio and so on.
The product adopts CPT+ FST splicing technology targeted for small pixel LED
display to guarantee uniformity and synchronization of splicing. The Super Resolution
Zoom-in Technology can help eliminate jaggies and reduce the fuzzy sense and
out-of-focus phenomenon due to image magnification.
● U3 Support user-defined 2.6 mega-pixel output, U3Pro Support user-defined 5.2 mega-pixel output
● U3 Max. load of 2560×1536@60Hz in mosaic mode, U3Pro Output pixels up to 15360 horizontally or 6144 vertically
● Free 3-image layout, enabling easy central control of the main and side stage screens.
● Support signal echoing and view real-time input and output signals by software
● Support multi-image preview and output monitoring.
● Support 4K UHD signal processing
● Overlay of multi-group editable and global image-texts and captions.
● Seamless switching of signal and mode, with over 10 transition special effects.
● Support luma key, image transparency adjustment and edge feathering
● Support warm backup of multi-level input signals and multi-machine synchronous cascade outputs
KS920Plus/KS910Plus LED Video Processor the difference：
KS920P:4 wiring splicing & Single machine 5.2 million pixel custom output
KS910P: Single machine 2.6 million pixel custom output
U3Pro Support user-defined 5.2 mega-pixel outputU3Pro Output pixels up to 15360 horizontally or 6144 vertically
Free 3-image layout, enabling easy central control of the main and side stage screens
Support signal echoing and view real-time input and output signals by software
Support multi-image preview and output monitoring
Support 4K UHD signal processing
Overlay of multi-group editable and global image-texts and captions
Seamless switching of signal and mode, with over 10 transition special effects
Support luma key, image transparency adjustment and edge feathering
Support warm backup of multi-level input signals and multi-machine
5.2mega-pixel output KYSTAR U3Pro
- U3Pro is a 4 output device that supports horizontal, vertical and cross splicing. Support user-defined 5.2 mega-pixel output.
It also supports user-define output resolution, allowing ussers to freely change aspect ratio of resolution and refresh rate.
Multi-format Signals Processing and 4k Processing KYSTAR U3Pro
- Multi-format Signals Processing
U3Pro is compatible with a variety of input signals : DVI×1, HDMI×1, VGA×2, CVBS×2, SDI×1 and expansion slot×1.
U3Pro enables the simultaneous display of three windows on a single screen.The size location and hierarchical relationship of each window can be adjusted independently.
- 4k Processing Accommodating
4k signal input terminals including HDMI 1.4 and Dual Link DVI, U3Pro enables an input resolution up to 4096×2160, conveniently realizing UHD display of large LED screens!
Free Display of Three Windows KYSTAR U3Pro
- Images And Texts Overlay
U3Pro is able to generate independent images and texts overlay layer. The user is allowed to overlay pictures or characters on the signal image conveniently with the KYSTAR control software . The overlaid contents can be stored in the equipment.
- Multi-screen Combination and Special-shaped Splicing
U3Pro can not only display 3 windows on a screen, but control 3 LED screens simultaneously as well, each of which can display independently or be combined into a complete image. Besides, pixel pitch of such screens can be different.
Seamless Transition With Effects KYSTAR U3Pro
- Whether in case of a signal or a preset, U3Pro is capable of seamless transition, without any blackout, glimmer or delay in the process; Besides, U3Pro owns over ten transition effects for choice by the user, adaptable for different applications.
KYSTAR U3Pro Ethernet monitoring & control in real time
- Ethernet control
U3Pro can be compatible with KYSTAR management software via Ethernet or serial communication. Users can configure parameters on U3Pro through management software, adjust window layout, complete special effects switching, set up scheduled tasks etc.
- Ethernet monitoring and preview
Via Ethernet, users can not only configure the parameters of U3Pro, but achieve monitoring and preview through the KYSTAR management software in real time.
Local Monitoring And Preview
There’re three modes when using the local monitor & preview output of U3Pro:1. Monitor the outputs, showing the same image with the Display.
2. Preview the inputs, showing 6 inputs images in the same time.
3. Monitor and preview in the same time.
- Users can specify the backup signal for signal source . If current signal goes wrong, the system will automatically detect and call the backup signal immediately. And if the signal returns to normal, the system will transfer back to the original signal intelligently. Building parallel system with this function, the reliability of scene can be guaranteed efficiently.
- Transparency adjusting and edge feathering
In order to integrate the different layers of image well, U3Pro can change the transparency of each windows or achieve edge feathering effect.
- Independent brightness control
U3Pro can adjust the brightness of each inputs independently so that the user can improve the quality of the specific image without influence to the others.